Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ava's Sunday

I should have known when Ava woke up that she was going to be hot on her game today. She woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed first thing this morning and was going strong every since. The primary kids were taught by the young mens and young womens today. Ava had her teachers in stitches the whole time and check out the size of the flower that she got for me on their walk. The ym/yw were just cracking up when they brought Ava in to give me my flower. Later after church we were all relaxing watching tv when Ava came running around in her awesome get up !! You like it?? I tried so hard to get a picture of her in action but of course she smells a camera from a mile away and has to strike a pose.


5 comments:

Paige said...

Love the flower- and the girl and work it!

Jenni said...

The girls are getting so big. I just can't believe it.

scrumches bunches said...

WOW what a flower she obviously thinks very highly of you MOM hehe.
Ava you are so funny.

Katrice Phipps said...

Cool flower Ava!!

Janis said...

The flower is almost as tall as you. Bet she was quite a sight carrying that home.