Monday, September 29, 2008

With a pinecone, please


This pinecone has been a part of our family for years now. It has moved 3 times with us and has been on several family vacations. It's Tyson's pinecone. He picked it out of a million others outside the condo in Tahoe. His pinecone lives on the desk in his room and is goes to school once a year when he is star of the week. Mr.Pinecone has been watching his back lately....

Little miss Avarie cracked us up at baskin robbins the other night.
Ava ( in her most valley girl voice while flipping her hair)asked for " um I want a scoop of the purple and pink ice cream with a pinecone please " The cute ice cream scooper went right along with it and asked her is she wanted a sugar or regular pinecone.

I promise Mr. Pinecone- I will protect you and keep you safe from Ava !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun to see that you have posted, Oh Mr. Pincone, I remember you and how incredibly big you are. What a silly boy Ty is to have Mr. Pinecone around, oh yeah everytime Syd smiles I think of Ty which is a lot, I do not know how those two look so much a like it is crazy. Luv ya

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie. This is Shanda (Freeman) McHenry. I recently joined facebook and found a bunch of HS friends and that is how I came across your blog. I have a blog also. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to view my blog. My email is floridamchenry@hotmail.com. Your family is darling! I would love to catch up with you. How did you come to be baptised? I've been trying to contact Maggie for a while now. Are you still in touch with her? hOpe to talk to you soon.

Katrice Phipps said...

Aww Ava, you're so cute!