Thursday, May 7, 2009

May begins....

It is only 7 days into may and we have already had 2 brother in law birthdays and 1 nephew. Happy birthday Brandon, Anthony and Steve. So today we celebrate the 4th birthday so far for the month.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW !!!
Although may is busy for us, its my favorite month of the year. My wonderful husband was born, I was honored to marry my prince this same month. And for 2 weeks I get to gloat about being 2 whole years younger than him !!
I just wanted to let my "old man" know how much I love him and I am so thankful for him in my life. I also want to let his mom know how thankful I am to her for bringing him into the world and helping him be the person that I fell in love with. Thanks for being such a great dad- we have so much fun as a family and we love ya !!
We hope you have a great day ( dont work too hard )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!

3 comments:

scrumches bunches said...

I was just thinking about how this is really Mothers Day for me because this is the day that I was blessed with this title. Thank you for being such a good eternal companion for our son and a good mother to our grandchildren.

Katrice Phipps said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

Unknown said...

I do not have a phone number so my birthday wish will have to come through this message. Happy Birthday Big brother. Were moving to Washington, so we will be a little closer. Have all of the kids give you a big hug from me.

Nette