Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tangles the Monkey

Tyson was excited today afterschool because he got to take home " Tangles" the classroom mascot. Tangles goes home with someone everday for a sleepover. Tyson has patiently waited his turn, and today was his lucky day. Tangles comes with a basket and a journal to write about all the fun things you do with Tangles. Tyson made sure that they rode skateboards, ate mac-n-cheese and bananas for lunch, played at the park during Amber's soccer practice and had dinner at his favorite place other than TB- Primos Pizza. He is absolutely loving school. I worked in his classroom on monday. I didnt realize how long it has been since I have had a kindergartner. That is definetly my favorite school year. I love all the songs and art projects. Someday, Ty, when you are old enough to read this- Thank you for being such an awesome kid. I love your love and passion for everything!! ENJOY-

5 comments:

Aub said...

Go Ty! I'm glad you were able to show Tangles all the cool stuff you do with your family.

scrumches bunches said...

Yeah Tyson! What a great time you showed to tangles I'm sure he was worn out last night.

Knight knughts said...

I love Kinder too. This brings back great memories of school. Tyson sure gave him an eventful day and yummy day.

Anonymous said...

How fun. What a neat idea. Tyson is so cute

Brent and Britta said...

They are all so big! Tell them I miss them! And ask Tyson if he's still my boyfriend after all these years. Miss you guys!

Britta