Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ode to Dman




I tried to get some updated pictures of D's hockey game but I cant get any good action shots. Mainly because I am the pscyho mom who is cheering from the stands and I cant take my eyes off the game long enough to mess with my camera.These are before the oakland vs. Tri valley game, and of course we won. Dman is such a great player. He has improved alot over the summer. The parents on the team have nicknamed him " scrappy" because he is the kid that will go fight for the puck in the corner and not care how many guys on the other team are diggin with him or how big they are. He may not be the one who scores all the goals but he is definetly the playmaker. His line can go out there and never get scored on and run that clock down. He can definetly tired the opponents out. Our officail season starts on saturday and believe it or not I am looking forward to it... GO BEARS !!!!

3 comments:

Aub said...

Go Dman! He looks great in his gear. I'm so glad that he has improved..we'll have to come to at least one of his games this season.

Anonymous said...

go Drew. I am proud to call you my nephew. Keep up the good work with hockey. I remeber when you first started playing. It's great to know that you are getting more agresive.

Bradford Bunch said...

Let me know when there is a game close by, we want to come to a couple if we can.