Friday, January 11, 2008

catch up still...

I have so much to catch up on but I am so focused on that, that I am falling behind on the current things. We are getting ready to leave for canada in a few days and I am getitng nervous. I am sure it will be great fun and the kids will at home will have great fun, but Boy am I stressed. I have been taking a lot of deep breaths and counting to 10. Tyson is turning six next week and he is getting excited about that. Me too- another year with no broken bones or major accidents, huge accomplishment for him. Tonight he is in for a huge surprise. We have hockey practice so all the boys on the team are throwing him a surprise party after practice. Some of the San Jose Shark players are coming out for a special event at the rink this afternoon and we ( yes, I am more excited about it than the kids are) get to hang out with them and get autographs and pics. !!!

I have definelty moved on to the next phase of my life, especially in the " church" world. Sunday was Ava's first day in primary. My baby is a Sunbeam. That means all 4 of my children are in primary and there are no more babies to take to nursery. I had a hard time at her blessing, knowing that she was my last baby to be blessed, but sunday was even more emotional for me. I am the secretary so I am in there with her, but when I heard he voice in singing time while I was in the back of the room, I completely fell apart. When did this happen? When did my baby grow up? It's not just her that has been bringing me to tears lately, dman has been to. He just keeps growing up in front of me and I cant accept it. Can you believe the first grandchild born will be starting middle school soon ?? Ok, deep breath ... count ot 10... I'm better now.

I am off to dance class and an eneving with the sharks....... saty tuned......

2 comments:

Knight knughts said...

Love the fam and all the smiles. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

ok jackie, that made me cry!! How was Canada???