Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where have I been

Wow, its been along time ! I cant say that I have been off doing exciteing things, but I can say that I have been busy. Since my last posts we have been woking like crazy, ate lots of turkey, played in 3 tournaments, several indoor soccer games, decorated for Christmas ( I love saying Christmas and not " holidays" ) indecorated for christmas and dealt with plenty of mud !!

Let's play catch up !!

Halloween was fun- we meet the Thompson's and loaded our bags with more candy than we could ever need. Dman was a referee, Tyson a pirate ( Jack Sparrow), Amber was sakajuea ( ??) pocahontas is easier to spell and ava was a fairy. I was so cute because Brayden was a pirate and Brynlee was a fairy. We topped the night off with some round table pizza- yum !!. NOvember was also very exciting for us. Thanksgiving was great as usual. A little different for us this year because Drew had to work. We is working like crazy these days between the hockey proshop- 2 rinks and coaching. Someday this market will come back and we can get back on our feet. The day after Thanksgiving Dman had a tournament in San Jose. And yes, our team,( I totally claim them because Drew is the coach, I am the manager and they rock !!) Won the whole tournament. They won 6 games in 4 days. With that win, it qualified them to play in the International Silver stick tournament in Sarnia, Canada. The is like the little league world series for hockey. So yes, we ( drew, Dman, and I) are heading to the freezing cold canada for some hockey. Dman is so ecxited. This is such a huge accomplishment and he got a passport !!!!!

1 comment:

Aub said...

Yay Jackie, your back! You deserve a brownie for this. lol