Sunday, May 18, 2008

That's My GIRL !!!



Yesterday was the big day. The day we have all been waiting for, Ava's big performance. After months of dance classes every friday afternoon and weeks of watching the " annie" movie over and over she finally got to show us her stuff at her recital. The song was adorable- it started out as the sun will come out tomorrow ( hence the watching of annie) and ended with the hard knock life. Very cute. She was so excited all day and did a great job. I did just as I always do when I am so excited for my kids. I watch with tears filling my eyes. I have no idea if I am actually recording because I cant watch and record at the same time- plus my vision is blurred from the tears of happiness that are filling up. I think I got more excited that she did. This did also spark some interest in Amber as she has vowed never to dance again. She said she will do it as long as it is hip-hop and she gets a cool outfit. I think I might be in some trouble with her. As for my little dancer, she will continue to dance, were pink, and be a cheerleader. I have to have atleast one girlie girl !!!!

6 comments:

Aub said...

The dance was so cute abd Ava did a great job. The recital brought back a lot of memories of when I did dance. I'm so glad that I went. I think it would be great if Amber started dance again.

Knight knughts said...

Great job Ava. Jami has her big day like you on Friday. She is dancing to Sleeping Beauty. I love that we all have such great performers.

Katrice Phipps said...

She is so darn cute!! Good job Ava!!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute ! Looks like you when you were little.

Unknown said...

Yeah Avie Baby, good job showing off your skills.

Amanda(-: said...

aw she looks adorable!