Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WANTED : MINI VAN !!!!

Just thought that I would throw it out there, If anyone out there has a spare mini van sitting in there garage or side yard and would like to lease it out ( for a small, really small fee) let me know. I can no longer afford to pick up or drop to school anymore. I love my big vehicle ( or presidential motorcade), I love that we all fit in it comfotablly. I love that we can fit all 3 hockey bags, soccer bag, and a weeks worth of our lives in the back, but I HATE the PRICE OF GAS !!! I can not belive how expensive it has become and that is exactly where all my money goes!! So check your garages and side yards for that spare mini van and give me a call- I will hitch a ride in a non gas gussling vehicle and gladly come pick it up.

4 comments:

Katrice Phipps said...

Good luck Jackie. I hear ya about the gas. It's killing me too & I have a small car.

Knight knughts said...

Can you tell my brother Happy Belated Birthday for me. I searched for a way to contact you, but did not have success. Love ya guys.

Paige said...

No joke. I'll be peeking in people's side yards for you. If i get arrested you'll know why. I hear it's supposed to go up to $8 a gallon!!!!

Knight knughts said...

We do have a van but you have to come to TX for it.