Thursday, August 13, 2009

My afternoon

The day was going pretty good. We hung out and cleaned the house. Watched some iCarly, and were just headed out to give the car a much needed bath when this happened:


Amber: "Mommy, there was a baby lizard and Ava killed it"
Tyson: " it was tiny , it was the size of an eyebrow. Now hes dead"



Tyson: " she rand him over and crushed his heart
Amber:" and now he is in pieces"

Ava: " whatever, I did not !!!


Ava: " well they told me to"
Mom: " to what?"
Ava:" Run him over !!!"

Tyson is still in mourning. Its been about an hour. Needless to say- I wont be going out to clean my car since that is the scene of the crime. Dman is "CSI" out there now. Horactio Cane maybe coming to my door soon.

4 comments:

Knight knughts said...

This is hilarious and I miss it soooo much. I love the way their imagination runs wild with true events.

Aub said...

That is hilarious! It kills me that they are telling her to kill it and then when it actually happens are devastated. So funny!

Katrice Phipps said...

Never a dull moment!!

Jenni said...

Hilarious. Love the little picture/commentary play by play.