Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My new Priesthood holder




Wow- 12 already. Dman turned twelve on august 5th and was ordanded on the following sunday. That very next tuesday we were able to go with him to the temple to do baptisms and then watch him pass the sacrament that sunday. He has already had a rafting trip and tonight is the "back to school" dance at the stake center. I feel it is all happening tooo fast. But its more that I dont want to admit that he is 12 than anything else. Onto another church stage: young mens.

I told Drew to watch out. Hes been in primary with me for a while, so Im sure they will put him back into young mens soon.

Thanks for being such an awesome kid Dman. We couldnt be more proud of you. Your relationship with the Lord and your willingness to obey the spirit is an inspiration to your family. We love you

2 comments:

Aub said...

I can't believ he's 12. What a big year this is for him. He is such a wellmannered and mature young man. We love him!

scrumches bunches said...

D you are awesome, and a great big brother, I was very impressed with you tending to the kids on Sunday so that everyone else could go to the wedding. Thank you for bing you. I love you.